304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Mechanical engineering is a fascinating and dynamic field that lies at the very heart of engineering. Mechanical engineering is the discipline that applies the principles of engineering, physics, and materials science to design, analyze, manufacture, and maintain mechanical systems. These systems can range in size from microscopic gears and bearings to massive power plant turbines.
A mechanical engineer typically works on a team that includes other engineers and designers as well as technicians and support staff. The engineer’s role is to take the lead on the design and development of mechanical systems, ensuring that they are safe, efficient, and reliable.
The work of a mechanical engineer is diverse and can involve anything from designing a new product to troubleshooting a broken machine. In order to
The latest Basic Mechanical Engineering for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Engineering Hub has developed the Basic Mechanical Engineering for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Basic Mechanical Engineering has got over 102850+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.4
The latest update of Basic Mechanical Engineering is Feb 7, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Basic mechanical engineering notes for mechanical engineering students.Basic mechanical engineering app almost covers all important Mechanical Engineering topics which are indexed below chapter wise :-
Chapter 1 Materials
1. Classification of engineering material
2. cast iron
3. mechanical properties of cast iron
4. Alloy steel and their applications
5. Alloy steel stress-strain diagram
6. Hooks law and modulus of elasticity
Chapter 2 Measurement
1. measurement by Vernier caliper
2. micrometer measurement
3. dial gauges measurement
4. slip gauges measurement
5. sine-bar measurement
6. Lath mashine
7. drilling machine
Chapter 3 Fluids
1. Fluid properties
2. Static Energy and Kinetic Energy
3. Bernauli?s equation for incompressible fluids
4. Hydraulic power plants
Chapter 4 Reciprocating Machines
1. Steam engines
2. Carnot cycle and ideal efficiency
3. Otto and diesel cycles
4. two stroke petrol engine
5. four stroke petrol engine
6. two stroke diesel engine
7. four stroke diesel engine
Chapter 5 Thermodynamics
1. First and second law of thermodynamics
2. steam properties
3. enthalpy & entropy
4. classification and working of boilers
5. calculation of chimney height
7. vapor absorption & compression cycles
8. Refrigeration Coefficient of Performance (COP)
Basic mechanical engineering app is designed to keep in mind for mechanical engineering students as well as for competitive exam aspirants.
1. The app covers a wide range of topics related to basic mechanical engineering.
2. It is easy to use, with chapters indexed for easy access.
3. The app is helpful for students as well as for competitive exam aspirants.
4. It has a user-friendly interface.
5. The app is updated regularly.
6. The app is available for free.
7. The app is available on Android and iOS platforms.
8. The app has a comprehensive coverage of topics.
9. The app is easy to navigate.
10. The app is regularly updated with new content.
If you want to run the Basic Mechanical Engineering on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Basic Mechanical Engineering On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Engineering Hub|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 7, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Basic Mechanical Engineering is a versatile field that can be applied to a variety of industries. The skills learned in this program can be used in manufacturing, design, and research and development. Mechanical engineers are in high demand and can expect to have a long and prosperous career.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Basic Mechanical Engineering for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Basic Mechanical Engineering to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Basic Mechanical Engineering and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at orionsoftlab, we also don’t use our own server to download the Basic Mechanical Engineering. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Basic Mechanical Engineering.
If you have any query about the app or about orionsoftlab, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.