304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
A bass engineer is someone who oversees the audio quality of bass instruments in a music production. They make sure the low end of the mix is clear and audible, and that the bass instruments sound good in relation to the other instruments in the mix.
A bass engineer may work in a recording studio, or they may work on a live soundstage. They may work with a range of different instruments, including electric bass, upright bass, and synth bass.
The job of a bass engineer is important because the low end of a mix is often the foundation on which the rest of the mix is built. A well-mixed low end will make the entire mix sound better.
The latest Bass Engineer for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
GyokovSolutions has developed the Bass Engineer for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, Bass Engineer has got over 1391+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 5.4
The latest update of Bass Engineer is Jan 11, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Bass Engineer is a bass guitar grooves and solos auto-composition app. It helps composing bass grooves and solos and accompanying harmony. No matter if you are a professional musician or just music enthusiast it will help you think out of the box and unlock your creativity.
This is extended version of free app Bass Engineer Lite – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.bassengineerlite
with many additional features:
– save melody and harmony as midi and text file
– change number of notes up to 64
– open saved melody
– many more scales
– customizable guitar tuning with up to 6 strings
– change number of frets on fretboard
– natural harmonics and slide articulation
– EXPERT auto composer
– harmonize melody – auto compose new harmony over existing melody
– AUTO MODE – when this mode is active then composed melody is repeatedly played and auto composed every 2 cycles and the good melodies can be saved while listening
– transpose melody up and down
– create custom instrument with your own sound samples
There are two methods for composition:
– manual – you select notes and chords
– automatic – using the AUTO COMPOSER
The COMPOSE ALL app feature creates a new melody and accompanying harmony from scratch.
The notes, chords and note articulation are changed using the drop down menus for each note.
If you want to auto compose some notes of melody just check them and press Compose Notes button. Then the notes will be composed for you.
How can you use it:
At app start wait for all sounds to load.
1. Select GROOVE or SOLO mode, tempo, note scale and note length.
2. Create melody rhythm by checking the checkboxes below the notes.
3. Press COMPOSE NOTES button to generate the notes for selected rhythm.
4. Listen to melody repeatedly and tweak the notes manually or with the help of auto composer by leaving checked the notes targeted for change .
You can play melody, harmony or rhythm by checking corresponding check boxes.
AUTO COMPOSER selects notes for these positions where the checkboxes are checked. If no notes are checked then melody is composed from scratch.
AUTO MODE – when active the melody is autocomposed every 4 (changeable in Settings) cycles. During playing you can save the composed melody via Save button.
Three types of AUTO MODE are available:
1. When AUTO MODE is active and COMPOSE ALL is selected then both melody and harmony will be autocomposed every 4 cycles. The text below button PLAY will show “AUTO ALL”.
2. When AUTO MODE is active and COMPOSE NOTES is selected then melody only will be autocomposed every 4 cycles. The text below button PLAY will show “AUTO NOTES”.
3. When AUTO MODE is active and COMPOSE CHORDS is selected then harmony only will be autocomposed every 4 cycles. The text below button PLAY will show “AUTO CHORDS”.
The app manual – https://gyokovsolutions.com/manual-guitar-engineer
Here are some videos that explain user interface.
– Play controls – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94EJzS3xmkM
– Edit controls – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BypNdXy3Jso
– auto composing melody and harmony – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFki1tDvtvo
– AUTO MODE – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6y2VNgFpCE
the checkboxes below the notes.
1. To play melody just check the melody checkbox and then press PLAY BUTTON.
2. To play harmony just check the harmony checkbox and then press PLAY BUTTON.
3. To play rhythm just check the rhythm checkbox and then press PLAY BUTTON.
You can also transpose the melody up or down.
1. To transpose the melody up select the TRANSPOSE UP button and then select the number of semitones you want to transpose the melody.
2. To transpose the melody down select the TRANSPOSE DOWN button and then select the number of semitones you want to transpose the melody.
You can also create custom instruments.
1. To create custom instrument just select the CUSTOM INSTRUMENT button and then select the instrument you want to create.
2. After that select the SOUND SAMPLES button and then select the sound samples you want to use for your custom instrument.
3. After that select the KEYBOARD BUTTON and then select the keyboard layout you want to use.
4. After that select the NOTES BUTTON and then select the notes you want to use for your custom instrument.
5. After that select the ARTICULATIONS BUTTON and then select the articulations you want to use for your custom instrument.
6. After that select the SAVED INSTRUM
If you want to run the Bass Engineer on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Bass Engineer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jan 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Compose bass guitar grooves and solos.
– improved UI touch
– improved timing
– Menu – Calibrate
– use custom wav samples to create custom instruments
– articulations (A-accented, M-muted, S-slide, T-thumb, P-pop, NH-natural harmonic)
– due to new Android requirements app folder for Android 10+ phones is changed to /Android/data/com.gyokovsolutions.bassengineer/files/Bass_Engineer
Copy your old saved files into this new folder if you want to use them.
I would love to be a Bass Engineer because I love being creative and working with music. I have experience with audio production and I am passionate about making music sound great. I would bring my enthusiasm and skills to your team and I am excited to learn more about Bass Engineering.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Bass Engineer for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Bass Engineer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bass Engineer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at orionsoftlab, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bass Engineer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bass Engineer.
If you have any query about the app or about orionsoftlab, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.