304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Asteroid Alert is an app that notifies you when an asteroid is about to collide with Earth. It uses data from NASA to predict the path of an asteroid and alert you when it’s heading towards Earth.
The latest Asteroid Alert for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
PhoneScience has developed the Asteroid Alert for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Asteroid Alert has got over 583590+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.7 rating and the latest version of it is 1.29.9
The latest update of Asteroid Alert is May 31, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
This is a scientific application that simulates the solar system dynamics using the information provided by the NASA NEO Program. The Near Earth objects and objects close to other planets will be reported in real time. The advanced graphical interface allows you to monitor the orbits of celestial bodies as a function of the elapsed time.
X rays and protons emitted by Sun are also notified to have a complete view of the dangers from space.
● User friendly graphical interface
● Sky view mode
● Sensor targeting
● Spherical coordinates of selected objects
● 2 Notification levels basing on severity or proximity to the Earth
● Notification of objects close to other planets
● Notification of solar wind events (X rays and protons)
● News regarding asteroids and scientific projects
● Detailed information of NEO (Size, Velocity, Distance, orbital period)
● Target links to space missions
● NEOs database updated every day
FOR PRACTICAL REASONS
● The maximum resolution is achieved for asteroids that are less than 0.1 AU from the planets. The application photographs the situation on the current date and simulates events that will occur in the future or have occurred in the past.
● The number of asteroids plotted in the asteroid belt is only a fraction of the real number.
● The asteroids not yet included in the NASA NEO database may not be notified.
● X rays and protons levels are processed and saved continuously. The solar activity indicated as a significant event, has been inferred through the Statistical analysis of about 6 months of data sampling. The prediction will be improved with the increasing of data amount.
● With the exception of the first notification, new notifications will be generated only if NEOs are approaching. The distance of the NEO to the planet must be at least 10% lower than that reported in the previous notification.
● NEO notifications have priority over solar notifications except for powerful events.
Space is our next frontier.
● The first notification (of any type) will be generated when the X rays and protons level reaches the user-defined threshold.
● The severity of a notification is based on the X rays and protons level. A notification will be generated for each increase of the level by a factor of 10 (for example, from 30 to 40, from 40 to 50, etc).
● The proximity of a notification is based on the distance of the NEO to the Earth. A notification will be generated for each decrease of the distance by a factor of 10 (for example, from 100000 to 90000, from 90000 to 80000, etc)
Installing Asteroid Alert on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Asteroid Alert on your PC using NOX:
|App Name:||Asteroid Alert On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 31, 2020|
|Get it On:|
(1) New functions; (2) Increased stability
Asteroid Alert is an application that notifies users when an asteroid is about to pass close to Earth. The application is designed to help users stay safe by providing information about the asteroid’s size and trajectory. Asteroid Alert is a valuable tool for researchers and scientists who are interested in studying asteroids.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Asteroid Alert for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Asteroid Alert to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Asteroid Alert and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at orionsoftlab, we also don’t use our own server to download the Asteroid Alert. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Asteroid Alert.
If you have any query about the app or about orionsoftlab, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.