304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
A business card reader for Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an application that extracts contact information from business cards and saves it to the Dynamics CRM contact database. The application scans the business card and extracts the information into the appropriate fields in Dynamics CRM. This is a great application for sales people who need to quickly gather contact information from potential customers.
Our goal is to help you get the Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
The developer of the Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM is Mobile Works Ltd and they’ve done a great job at keeping Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM under Business of Play Store. Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM’s latest version is 1.1.162 with an impressive user base of over 105. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM is Sep 23, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
|App Name:||Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mobile Works Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 23, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Let’s download and install the “Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM” app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM is the easiest, fastest and secure solution for transferring information from paper business cards into the CRM systems using the camera of your smartphone. Take a picture of a business card and the application will scan and instantly export all card data directly to your CRM. In addition, this app will help you learn more about a potential client, partner or colleague. It is one of the best apps for CRM systems.
Anyone who works in the business sector don’t want to spend too much time looking for business cards that were presented at meetings, events, or conferences, and then carefully fold and sort them, or manually enter every detail to spreadsheets or CRMs. Digitizing business cards is the best solution and Business Card Scanner is a convenient way to do this.
Simplify the way of filling the contact’s base, keep up with the modern world and use the best innovative business solutions, such as Business Card Reader from MagneticOne MobileWorks!
How does Business Card Reader work?
You can save a business card in 2 taps:
1. Take a photo of a business card, the app will automatically recognize all the information from it.
2. Preview, edit and save all the data to the CRM system/Google Sheets/Your contacts.
Supported recognition languages:
English, Chinese (traditional, simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian (Bokmal, Nynorsk), Polish, Portuguese (Portugal, Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
– User-friendly and intuitive interface;
– Built-in integration to your CRM;
– Ability to recognize business cards from card images saved earlier;
– 25 recognitions languages supported;
– Multilingual cards recognition supported;
– Preview the results and make necessary changes before saving;
– The country phone code is filled automatically when it is missing;
– Fast recognition process (improved recognition speed for Ultra HD business cards’ photos);
– Encrypted recognition server connection for maximum data security;
– Precise conversion of business card data (using smart OCR technology);
– Add text and voice notes for each business card;
– No violations of any laws or privacy rights;
– Your contacts are always kept secure and in one place.
– Get more extended personal details of the contact from the database: Company name, Position, Job title, Address, Social network profiles, etc.;
– Send a letter with your contact information to a saved contact;
– Custom fields customization;
– Save the location of the recognition process;
– Mobile device management (MDM) settings;
– Corporate Key administration – watch reports, add/remove admins, limit Corporate Key access to specific users or domains.
You can use Business Card Scanner with a single Corporate Key for the entire team for an easy authorization process. Read more: https://bcr.page.link/va44
It’s a FREE version with a limited amount of business card recognitions. You can scan 10 business cards to test how the application works, after that you need to buy recognitions.
Pay As You Go plans:
Personal (unlimited in time)
$14.99* – 100 business card recognitions (bcr);
$27.99* – 200 bcr;
$59.99* – 500 bcr;
$99.99* – 1000 bcr.
Corporate (per year)
$99.99* – 1000 business card recognitions (bcr);
$199.99* – 2500 bcr;
$299.99* – 5000 bcr;
$399.99* – 8000 bcr.
*plus taxes are collected in some countries.
Answers to the common questions: https://bcr.page.link/1LNj
We are here to help! Feel free to send us any questions or suggestions you have.
– Export data to Google Sheets, CRM, or Your Contacts;
– No internet connection required.
The Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM application is a great way to keep your business contacts organized and easily accessible. The application is easy to use and can be customized to fit your specific needs. The Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM application is a great tool for businesses of all sizes.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at orionsoftlab, we also don’t use our own server to download the Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Business Card Reader for MS Dynamics CRM.
If you have any query about the app or about orionsoftlab, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.