304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
In 1925, an American explorer named Percy Fawcett ventured into the Amazon rainforest in search of a lost city he named “Z.” Fawcett never returned from his expedition, but he sparked the imagination of the world and created a legend.
Now, a century later, his son, David Fawcett, is retracing his father’s steps in an attempt to finally solve the mystery of what happened to him. David’s journey leads him deep into the jungle, where he discovers evidence of a lost civilization that may have been the source of Fawcett’s obsession.
The Lost City of Z is a gripping true story of adventure and discovery that will take you to the heart of the Amazon rain
This article is all about helping you get to know the The Lost City for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
To install the The Lost City on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the The Lost City, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
Under the Puzzle category on Google Play store, The Lost City has over 301590 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Fire Maple Games has developed the The Lost City and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.9.8.
Until this latest version, The Lost City has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.5. This latest version was last updated on Oct 20, 2019 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the The Lost City on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||The Lost City On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fire Maple Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 20, 2019|
|Get it On:|
1. An adventure game inspired by classic point and click games!
2. Gorgeous graphics that immerse you in the adventure!
3. Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
4. An original soundtrack and sound effects!
5. A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues you encounter.
6. A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
7. A complete hint guide and walkthrough built right into the game.
8. The Lost City has been translated into several languages – with more coming soon!
9. The secret magic, powerful enough to change the seasons, might be real too!
10. Could you be the one to discover it?
Grandma was right.
Nobody really believed her. Not even you, her favorite grandchild.
But she was right. And more so than you could ever imagine.
The city before you, deep in the mist shrouded forest, can’t be found on any map. It shouldn’t even exist. Though it’s been asleep for a long time, you feel a mysterious power begin to awaken from the ruins around you.
Legend has it the civilization that built this place could somehow control the seasons. But nobody listens to legends.
Nobody except Grandma.
And she was right.
You look again at the artifact she gave you. Close to this lost city, it almost seems alive in your hand.
The city does exist. It’s real.
Could the secret magic, powerful enough to change the seasons, be real too?
• Inspired by classic point and click adventure games!
• Beautiful graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint guide and walkthrough built right into the game.
• The Lost City has been translated into several languages – with more coming soon!
In an age of over-stimulation and constant distraction, The Lost City provides a much needed escape. It is a place where one can wander and explore without fear of being inundated with technology. The Lost City is a reminder of a simpler time, and its inhabitants are a friendly and welcoming bunch. I have never felt so relaxed and at peace as I have when I am in The Lost City.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the The Lost City of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This The Lost City to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Lost City and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at orionsoftlab, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Lost City. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Lost City.
If you have any query about the app or about orionsoftlab, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.