304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
DriverLog is an iPhone and iPad app that helps you track your driving habits and improve your driving skills. DriverLog records your trips, miles driven, fuel economy, and driving habits. It also provides a driving scorecard to help you track your progress. DriverLog is the perfect app for drivers of all ages and experience levels.
In this article, we will show you how to download DriverLog Logbook For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at DriverLog Logbook technical specifications first.
Wireless Links, Inc. is the developer of this DriverLog Logbook application. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 14823+ users of this app. The DriverLog Logbook app rating is currently 5.2.4.
It was last updated on Jun 9, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
3rd party Fleet Management Systems.
|App Name:||DriverLog Logbook On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Wireless Links, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Jun 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Do you want to install the DriverLog Logbook on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
DriverLog is the simplest to operate, most complete and most versatile electronic Hours Of Service solution.
DriverLog is both a mobile app that can be installed on any Android device, and is an integrated Fleet management application (can be integrated into 3rd party solutions or our Wireless Links Fleet.Net)
On the server side, DriverLog provides the dispatcher with complete visibility of the status of every driver in the HOS shift and cycle including replay of daily history and comprehensive reports.
To meet different customer requirements and specific system configurations to send data from the ECM to the ELD and then to upload and synchronize the ELD with the server, Driver Log is packaged with multiple hardware solutions that plug into the vehicle ECM and sends the J1939 and J1708 protocols to the ELD via Bluetooth or WIFI, learn more by clicking this link http://www.wlius.com/hos
This is a partial list of the DriverLog functionalities :
• Automatically calculates and displays current and available driving and on duty time in drivers’ shift and cycle.
• Allows review of six months of day-by-day history.
• Allows editing logs (while recording the edit)
• Alerts the driver of upcoming shift and/or cycle time violations
• Fully integrated with DVIR.
• Automatic driving and stop status detection.
• Automatically uploads to the server via cellular or WIFI every event in real time, so the dispatcher has a complete real time visibility of the drivers’ status within the HOS shift and cycle.
• No data can be lost – the data on the Android device synchronizes real time with the server and is being backed up on the server. In case that the Android device is broken or lost, the driver’s data is downloaded from the server automatically to the new Android device.
• The identical logs displayed on the driver’s Android device are also displayed and printable on the management console.
• DriverLog is fully integrated with Wireless Links Fleet.Net GPS based fleet management system or if you already have a fleet management system DriverLog can be an independent standalone system.
• For integrators DriverLog can be fully integrated into any 3rd party fleet management and/or dispatch application.
• DriverLog has the option to send real time GPS data to a fleet management system, saving the need for a separate GPS unit
Add menu option for resizing the font for the main page table.
Fix some display issues on phones and smaller screen devices.
Add better rotation/orientation support for smaller devices on login/messages screens.
DriverLog is a powerful logbook application that helps drivers keep track of their driving activities. It is easy to use and helps drivers stay safe on the road.
This concludes our article on DriverLog Logbook Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or DriverLog Logbook for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This DriverLog Logbook to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DriverLog Logbook and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at orionsoftlab, we also don’t use our own server to download the DriverLog Logbook. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DriverLog Logbook.
If you have any query about the app or about orionsoftlab, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.