304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
I cannot pick just one favourite caller, as they are all so different and each have their own special something that keeps me coming back for more. However, if I had to choose, I would say my favourite caller is the one who always makes me laugh. Whether it is through their clever conversation, goofy antics, or just their overall personality, I love when they call me because it always puts a smile on my face.
The latest Favourite Caller for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Apps by MPK has developed the Favourite Caller for Android. You can find it under the Social category on Play Store. Since its inception, Favourite Caller has got over 8323+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.2 rating and the latest version of it is 2.4.0
The latest update of Favourite Caller is Mar 9, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
– Favourite caller is the only dialer you will ever need with the ability to choose who can contact you when you don’t want to be contacted.
– This app is specially helpful for those who don’t want to get disturbed by unwanted calls
when they are deep into their work or sleeping but don’t want to miss emergency calls either.
– This application has the ability to add/delete its own contacts along with fetching the contacts from your regular contact database and select those contacts as ‘favourite’.
– These favourite callers can call you irrespective of your phone being in silent or general mode. If your phone is in “Silent Mode” Favourite Caller App will alert you with “Default Alert Ringtone” for your favourite contacts.
– If you don’t want to get disturbed when you have your phone in “Silent Mode”, even when your caller is added to favourite caller database then you can choose ‘Do not Disturb’ mode, with just one click you can turn this mode on.
– Additionally, you have an option of sending a automatic text message to that person, if call is not received this message will be sent automatically.
– Even you can turn on/off this automatic message sending option. This Text message can either be user text input or can be set via voice input. Along with this, you can select previous text messages.
– For each contact, you can swipe right to left or click on forward arrow icon for various options like Call, Edit, Delete, Regular Text message and WhatsApp message. The app will directly link the host application for various tasks.
– Setting your Device Profile Automatically to (Silent Mode/Vibration Mode/General Mode) based on Start Time and End Time you set in the application.
Which is very useful for Students and working people to avoid setting device profile manually.
This feature helps your Favourite Contacts to track your exact location by sending Location Alert messages.
You can use this feature:
– When you want your Favourite Contacts to know/track you while travelling.
– When you are in bad/tough situation to Alert your Favourite Contacts that you are in trouble. So that your Favourite Contacts can track and help you. If issue is serious can take help from concerned person by informing Location Alert Messages to track.
– You can Alert your surrounding people by making Emergency Alarm, at the same time application will keep sending Location Alert messages to your Favourite Contacts.
(Turning on Emergency Alarm is optional use only in case if you are in trouble to alert your surrounding people)
– The App can be used in 3 Different Languages: English, Kannada and Hindi.
– Built-in Quick Access to Call History, Contacts, Message, Ringtone Settings are also available.
– Refer Usage Guide in the app for detailed understanding of all the app features usage.
feature to send your location to your family members or friends.
– You can either choose to send the location for a specific time or you can choose to send the location permanently.
– If you choose to send the location for a specific time, then the app will send the location at the set time and then it will stop.
– If you choose to send the location permanently, then the app will keep on sending the location until you stop it.
– You can also choose to send the location to a specific contact or to all your contacts.
– The app has the ability to send the location via text message, WhatsApp message or Email.
– You can also see the location history of all the locations that have been sent.
– The app has the ability to block all the calls except for the favourite contacts.
– This feature is very useful if you don’t want to be disturbed by any calls except for the ones from your family or friends.
– You can either choose to block all the calls or you can choose to block the calls from specific numbers.
– The app will block the calls from the specific numbers even if your phone is in silent mode.
– The app will also show you the list of all the blocked calls.
If you want to run the Favourite Caller on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Favourite Caller On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Apps by MPK|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 9, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Sending automatic text message functionality in DND and Emergency location wont work any more since Google updated its permission policy. Will be updating with alternative option for sending message as soon as possible.
I developed the Favourite Caller application to help me stay connected with my loved ones. It has been a lifesaver and I cannot imagine living without it. The app has allowed me to keep in touch with my family and friends more easily and efficiently. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to stay connected with their loved ones.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Favourite Caller for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Favourite Caller to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Favourite Caller and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at orionsoftlab, we also don’t use our own server to download the Favourite Caller. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Favourite Caller.
If you have any query about the app or about orionsoftlab, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.