304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
FS File Manager is a powerful, fast and easy to use file manager app for android devices. With FS File Manager, you can easily manage your files and folders in your device. The app has a simple and user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use. You can easily open, edit, delete, share and rename your files and folders. The app also comes with a built-in file viewer that allows you to view your files in various formats.
The technical specifications of the FS File Manager / File Safe for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
FS File Manager / File Safe was developed by Opaqueware and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download FS File Manager / File Safe from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of FS File Manager / File Safe is 1.3.12 on Play store with total users of 9364. The FS File Manager / File Safe app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the FS File Manager / File Safe is Jan 14, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the FS File Manager / File Safe on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Installing the FS File Manager / File Safe using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the FS File Manager / File Safe on your PC:
|App Name:||FS File Manager / File Safe On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 14, 2020|
|Get it On:|
artists, genres, songs and playlists.
– Create, edit and delete playlists.
– Search you music by albums, artists and songs.
– Add album art and lyrics.
– Gapless playback.
– Chromecast support.
– Android Auto support.
– Wear OS support.
– Built-in sleep timer.
– Bluetooth headset support.
– Last.fm scrobbling support.
– Control playback with external keyboard.
– Lock screen playback controls.
– Share audio or video with other apps.
– Queue songs for playback.
– Repeat and shuffle songs.
– Import and export music files.
– Add music files manually.
– Scan music files for auto-import.
– WiFi transfer.
This is NOT just another file manager.
We design the app with modern user interface that utilized hands gestures.
The user just have to Swipe, Drag & Drop for most of the operations.
* * See demo video * *
Night Mode (Dark Theme)
Devices with Android 9 or above, can follow the system setting for night mode.
Or you can change theme from the app’s settings menu.
– Made in the USA, designed & developed.
– Manage both Internal and Removable storage (SD Card, USB drive, OTG).
– Manage compressed files(Zip), including encrypted Zip files.
– Cloud storage: Google Drive, One Drive and Drop Box. More to come.
– Music Manager to manage your music files and playlists.
– Play audio or video with the built-in media player.
– Picture viewer.
– File-Safe to stored your file in an encrypted stored.
– View and play any encrypted files with built-in player.
– Manage Network Attached Storage.
– Access your PC file shares and Netgear router ReadyShare.
– Works with SMB1 (CIFS), SMB2.x and SMB3.x protocols.
File Safe (File Encryption):
– Using high strength 256-bits AES encryption algorithm.
– Supports finger print sign in.
– Both file content and file name are encrypted for maximum privacy protection.
– Fully integrated experience. We’re not just simply encrypting the file. Encrypted media can be play on the device and using Google Cast, directly from the File Safe feature, once unlocked with password or finger print.
– Once it’s unlocked, encrypted files can be open or share with 3rd party apps.
– When unlocked, files modified by 3rd party apps will be automatically updated in FileSafe.
** Watch the Play-store video on how to setup FileSafe **
* * Disclaimer * *
Please make sure to backup all the files before encrypting the files with FileSafe. We have no way to recover the password you’ve set. So please save a copy of your password.
Built-in media player
Built-in Music Manager
– Categorize you music by albums, genres and artists.
– Add your own playlists.
* Currently only support media files with id3 metadata tag.
Google Cast (Chrome cast):
– Cast audio and video directly from your device.
– Cast encrypted media from the File Safe on the fly.
Contact permission is required for Google Drive connection.
Please contact us via email: ‘email@example.com’ if you have any issue, concern or suggestion about the app.
File Manager is an excellent way to keep your files safe and organized. It is user-friendly and easy to understand. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to keep their files safe and organized.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the FS File Manager / File Safe on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This FS File Manager / File Safe to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FS File Manager / File Safe and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at orionsoftlab, we also don’t use our own server to download the FS File Manager / File Safe. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FS File Manager / File Safe.
If you have any query about the app or about orionsoftlab, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.