304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Hail Recon is a reconnaissance and surveillance company that provides intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) services to the United States Department of Defense and other government agencies. The company has a long history of providing these services to the Department of Defense and other government agencies, and has a proven track record of providing quality services that meet the needs of its customers.
So, you want to download the Hail Recon for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
The Hail Recon is listed under the Weather category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Hail Recon is Interactive Hail Maps. The current version of Hail Recon is null with a total user count of 32584 and an overall user rating of 2.2.
Oct 20, 2020 was the last date the Hail Recon was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Hail Recon on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
|App Name:||Hail Recon On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Interactive Hail Maps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 20, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Hail Recon by Interactive Hail Maps
Forensic Level Hail Maps
– Radar accurate hail swaths allow you to pinpoint where the hail fell in ten highly accurate levels, ranging from ½” to over 3” hail in ¼” increments.
– Location indicator lets you see exactly where you are in relationship to the hail swath.
– Hail Finder allows you to find hail storms based on map location – just zoom to any specific location and tap “Find Hail in Current Map”.
– On-the-ground hail reports confirms hail size and intensity with storm spotter measured hail hitting the ground.
– View road map, satellite, and hybrid view by tapping the button at the bottom right corner of the map, then select one of the three map modes: Standard; Satellite; and Hybrid.
– Hail Recon makes it easy to take notes while you are in the field.
– View where you’ve already canvassed, and where you’ve not yet been.
– Drop a marker at your current location, or press the map for a second and it will drop there.
– Indicate damage severity, hail size, wind damage and comments.
– Drop a marker at a prospecting location and tap to get driving directions.
– Find any address – tap the button at the bottom-right corner of the map screen to enter an address to find, and Hail Recon will drop a marker at that address on the map.
– Generate, view, and email a comprehensive hail impact report based on any of your address markers.
– Review your address markers on the app or on the full screen maps.
– Your address markers are private to your account and cannot be seen by anyone else.
Push Notification Hail Alerts
– Alerts play different sounds for small, medium, and large hail reports.
– Each account may have any number of devices subscribed to your hail alerts – just sign in on the device once, and you’re set!
– Pause your alerts anytime with just a tap!
– Integrates with your Interactive Hail Maps subscription for access to all historical storm dates (over six years)
thousand hail storms mapped so far!), or purchase just the hail alerts for a one-time fee.
1. Forensic Level Hail Maps with highly accurate hail swaths.
2. Location indicator showing exactly where you are in relationship to the hail swath.
3. Hail Finder allowing you to find hail storms based on map location.
4. On-the-ground hail reports confirming hail size and intensity with storm spotter measured hail hitting the ground.
5. View road map, satellite, and hybrid view by tapping the button at the bottom right corner of the map.
6. Add address markers and indicate damage severity, hail size, wind damage and comments.
7. Drop a marker at your current location and get driving directions.
8. Find any address and view on the map.
9. Generate, view, and email a comprehensive hail impact report.
10. Review your address markers on the app or on the full screen maps.
– Fixed Hail Alert Notification Tap. Tapping on a notification properly zooms to the hail / wind notification on the map.
– Ability to download Hail / Wind Impact Reports as PDF.
– Ability to enable / disable Map Rotation
Hail Recon is the perfect tool for businesses that want to keep track of their expenses and budget. The app is easy to use and helps businesses stay on top of their spending. Hail Recon is a must-have for any business that wants to stay organized and efficient.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Hail Recon on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Hail Recon to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hail Recon and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at orionsoftlab, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hail Recon. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hail Recon.
If you have any query about the app or about orionsoftlab, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.