304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
A translator is someone who helps people to communicate with each other when they don’t share a common language. They do this by translating written or spoken text from one language to another.
Malay is a language spoken in Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia and Singapore. It is a member of the Malayo-Polynesian language family, which also includes languages such as Indonesian, Javanese and Tagalog. Malay is the official language in Malaysia and Brunei, and is also one of the four official languages in Singapore. There are around 260 million speakers of Malay worldwide.
English is a language spoken in countries all over the world. It is the official language in over 60 countries, and is
We will help you download the Malay – English Translator for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Malay – English Translator on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Malay – English Translator, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
|App Name:||Malay – English Translator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Hypertonic Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Hypertonic Apps is the developer of the Malay – English Translator, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Malay – English Translator from them is 1.7 with over 40711 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Malay – English Translator is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Malay – English Translator is Jun 29, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Malay – English Translator on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
This Translator is the most powerful translation tool on your Android Device. Translate any sentence or phrase into any destination language, and enjoy a set of useful add-on features such as text-to-speech, and integrated social media support.
Whether you want to know the meaning of a particular word or want to understand what your word is called in a language.This Language Translator has an answer to all your language translation needs with a lot of convenience. Just get started with this amazing language translation app. It is free to download.
* Easily copy and paste sentences
* Free Online Language Translation
* Share your translation with friends and family
* Speech Recognition support, Translate spoken text.
* Very useful app for easy and fast translations, which can be used like a dictionary
* Its completely free, faster and very easy solution for translations.
* If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
* App works in both mode, Malay to English Translator or English to Malay Translator.
* Used as a Malay to English dictionary or English to Malay Dictionary.
* Due to the favorites list and the history list you can look through the translated information offline
* Sorting of data in Ascending and Descending order by Date and Name
1. Translate any sentence or phrase into any destination language.
2. Enjoy a set of useful add-on features such as text-to-speech, and integrated social media support.
3. Free to download.
4. Easily copy and paste sentences.
5. Share your translations with friends and family.
6. Speech recognition support.
7. Useful app for easy and fast translations.
8. Student, tourist, or traveler’s best friend.
9. Malay to English translator or English to Malay translator.
10. Offline translation support.
The Malay-English Translator application is an essential tool for users who need to translate documents between the two languages. It has a user-friendly interface that makes translation easy and quick. The application also includes a dictionary that helps users to understand the meanings of words in both languages.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Malay – English Translator? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Malay – English Translator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Malay – English Translator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at orionsoftlab, we also don’t use our own server to download the Malay – English Translator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Malay – English Translator.
If you have any query about the app or about orionsoftlab, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.