304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
NavRadio+ is an innovative new app that allows users to listen to their favorite music while they navigate. Whether they are driving to work or taking a road trip, NavRadio+ provides a convenient and entertaining way to keep users connected to their music. The app is easy to use and can be customized to suit each individual’s needs. NavRadio+ is the perfect way to keep users entertained while they are on the go.
Our goal is to help you get the NavRadio+ for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
The developer of the NavRadio+ is KoTiX and they’ve done a great job at keeping NavRadio+ simple yet highly interactive. You can find the NavRadio+ under Auto & Vehicles of Play Store. NavRadio+’s latest version is 0.2.42 with an impressive user base of over 6265. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.1 shows how people love NavRadio+.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the NavRadio+ is Jun 19, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the NavRadio+ on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Radio Tuner application ONLY for the following Android Car Navigation Head Units:
– head units based on MTC firmware with cpu PX3, PX5, PX6 and PX30.
– head units based on TopWay platpform with chipset Allwinner T3, T8, Intel SC9853 (TS9) and UIS7862 (TS10).
– headunits with chipset UIS7862, UIS8581, sc9853i based on firmware FYT.
– head units with chipset S32F0 (better with rooted rom).
It’s not compatible with firmwares that are not based on TopWay, MTC or S32F0!
A FREE VERSION without logos or customizations, to test compatibility, can be downloaded HERE:
(It’s not a web radio! It doesn’t require internet connection for tuning)
It’s widely customizable in the graphics and layouts:
– Wallpapers: Presets (about 30), system wallpaper, solid color, from personal images
– Color themes (20 predefined or personal)
– Night mode on / off, timed or automatic with car lights (MTC only)
– Resizable text elements and Font choice
– 3 view modes:
Vertical List (Left/Right and5,6 or 6 buttons)
Horizontal Grid (1×5, 2×3, 2×4, 2×5, 3×3, 3×4, 3×5)
Fullscreen (accessible by double tap or timed)
– Selectable inactivity timer for fullscreen activation
– Toggable StatusBar in fullscreen mode
– Toggable Clock and GPS speed in fullscreen
– Toggable Frequency slider
– Automatic and manual assignement of Logo images to the stored radio stations based on RDS id and station name scraping.
– Logos can be downloaded from internet DIRECTLY IN THE APP or sideloaded.
– Station lists can be sorted by name or frequency and saved/restored in a Json format
– AM mode can be deactivated
– Notification Toast and metadata sending for integration with Agama, FCC, CarLauncher launchers etc ..
– Selectable Radio Region
– Station editable elements : Position, Frequency, Name, Logo, Favorites
– 2 Homepage Widgets, horizontal and vertical design
– Floating widget
– Autostart on boot option
– Support 800×480, 1024×600, 1280×720 and 1920×1080 display resolutions
– App Settings backup/restore function
List of available Logos by nationality:
EUROPE: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Cyprus,Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, South Korea, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Kingdom
SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Perù
USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachussets, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Island, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Winsconsin, Wyoming
CHINA, MALAYSIA, PHILIPPINE, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZAELAND
for Tasker and Locale plugin
– Many many more features!
Let’s download and install the “NavRadio+” app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
|App Name:||NavRadio+ On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Jun 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Fix for saving station lists and settings for Android 11(need to save new ones)
Fixed station edit button
Added single click pause function in the middle of the screen
Fix for double dialogs
Added player buttons in notification drop down window
Fixed Player buttons for CarLauncher
Overall, the NavRadio+ app is a very useful tool for navigation. It is easy to use and provides accurate information. The only drawback is that it can be a bit slow to load, but this is a minor issue. Overall, I highly recommend this app to anyone who needs navigation assistance.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the NavRadio+ for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the NavRadio+, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This NavRadio+ to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NavRadio+ and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at orionsoftlab, we also don’t use our own server to download the NavRadio+. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NavRadio+.
If you have any query about the app or about orionsoftlab, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.