304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
The Pocket Irish Dictionary is a handy little dictionary that is perfect for beginners learning the Irish language. The dictionary is easy to use and includes all the essential words and phrases that you will need to get by in Ireland. The dictionary also includes a handy pronunciation guide to help you get your Irish pronunciation just right.
The technical specifications of the Pocket Irish Dictionary for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Pocket Irish Dictionary was developed by MobiSystems and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Pocket Irish Dictionary from Google Play Store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Pocket Irish Dictionary is 11.3.576 on Play store with total users of 52981. The Pocket Irish Dictionary app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Pocket Irish Dictionary is Apr 6, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Pocket Irish Dictionary on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Getting the Pocket Irish Dictionary installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Pocket Irish Dictionary and use it on your PC:
|App Name:||Pocket Irish Dictionary On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Apr 6, 2020|
|Get it On:|
With approximately 47,000 references and 69,500 translations, Collins Pocket Irish Dictionary provides excellent coverage of today’s language and usage.
The clear, colour layout offers the user maximum accessibility in a compact, handy format. Retaining all the highly-acclaimed attributes of the Collins range – unparalleled accuracy, immediate accessibility and unrivalled user-friendliness – the Collins Pocket Irish Dictionary offers extensive up-to-date coverage of contemporary Irish and English with thousands of current constructions and phrases.
• Comprehensive and authoritative, with all the words and phrases you need
• Extra help with difficult words
• Easy-to-use colour layout helps you find what you are looking for quickly and easily
• NEW! With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right in faster and easier than ever!
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ (‘*’ or ‘?’) to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Use our Voice search when you don’t know how an entry is spelled
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
• Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
***This is a fully functional 30-day trial version***
Get MORE by purchasing the full version of the Collins Pocket Irish Dictionary:
• Permanently unlock the complete features list
• Offline mode – look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues
• ‘Favourites’ feature to create custom lists of words from the dictionary
• ‘Recent’ list to view recent searches
• ‘Word of the day’ feature presents a new word every day
• ‘Flashcards’ to help you learn and remember words
• ‘Audio pronunciations’ provide a convenient way to hear how words are pronounced
• Fully optimized support for Android 10
• Offline mode feature
• Translate a word from any Android app with the Tap to Translate feature
• Customize your dictionary with any of the five new color themes
• New Help Center
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Pocket Irish Dictionary is a great application for those who are looking to learn more about the Irish language. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great learning tool. The dictionary is also updated regularly, so users can be sure that they are getting the most accurate information possible.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Pocket Irish Dictionary on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Pocket Irish Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pocket Irish Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at orionsoftlab, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pocket Irish Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pocket Irish Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about orionsoftlab, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.