304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Smoking is a practice in which a substance, most commonly tobacco, is burned and the smoke is inhaled. The practice of smoking is generally considered a health hazard. Cigarette smoking causes numerous health problems and is the leading cause of preventable death in the United States.
Despite the well-known risks of smoking, about one in five U.S. adults still smoke. Smoking is an addiction that is hard to break. The nicotine in cigarettes is highly addictive and causes the release of dopamine in the brain, which creates a feeling of pleasure.
Smokers who want to quit smoking face several challenges. The nicotine withdrawal symptoms can be unpleasant and include headaches, nausea, and cravings. smokers also have to deal with
Do you know the technical specifics of Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
The Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter application developer is A7-studio. They listed the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter is more than 1440578. With a 4.4, the latest 3.7.4 of the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter is Apr 26, 2020, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Apr 26, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Planning to run Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
– View how much time has passed since your last cigarette
– View the number of cigarettes you have not smoked
– See how much money you have saved
– Monitor the amount of tar and nicotine that did not enter your body
– See how much time you have saved
– Monitor how long you have extended your life
– Set goals and track progress
– Get methods of quitting tobacco
– Get key ideas on the method invented by Allen Carr
– Monitor the improvement of your health
– Get information on the benefits of quitting smoking
– Read the description of more than 80 diseases caused by smoking
– Know the facts about the harm caused by smoking
– Know the benefits of quitting
– Get tips for a former smoker
– Enjoy quotes about tobacco
– Access tests and calculators for smokers
– See pictures, demotivators, and videos about the harm caused by smoking
If you want to quit smoking, then this application is what you really need!
The application allows you to watch:
– how much time has passed since you smoked your last cigarette.
– the number of cigarettes that you did not smoke.
– the amount of money saved.
– the amount of tar and nicotine that did not enter your body.
– how much time you saved.
– how long have you extended your life.
Besides, with this application:
– you may set your goals and track progress towards your goals;
– you will get methods of quitting tobacco, the key ideas of the method invented by Allen Carr;
– you may monitor the improvement of your health;
– you will have the information about the benefits of quitting smoking;
– you may read the description of more than 80 diseases caused by smoking;
– you will know the facts about the harm caused by smoking;
– you will know the benefits of quitting;
– you will get tips for a former smoker;
– you will enjoy quotes about tobacco;
– you will access tests and calculators for smokers;
– you will see pictures, demotivators and videos about the harm caused by tobacco.
The application has a stylish and easily customizable desktop widget, allowing you to quickly access the information you are interested in.
Be aware that anyone can quit smoking!
Let’s quit smoking together!
– Added ability to delete subscribers;
– bug fix.
I have now used Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter for two weeks and I have to say that it is fantastic. I never thought that I would be able to stop smoking but this application has really helped me. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is trying to quit smoking.
Downloading and installing the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at orionsoftlab, we also don’t use our own server to download the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter.
If you have any query about the app or about orionsoftlab, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.