304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
A notification is a message that is displayed to the user to inform them of an event. Notifications can be generated by the system, such as when a message is received, or by an application, such as when a task is completed.
Notifications provide a way for users to keep track of events without having to keep the application open. They also provide a way for users to take action on events without having to open the application.
Notifications can be persistent, meaning they remain on the screen until the user takes action, or they can be temporary, meaning they disappear after a short time.
Notifications can be displayed in a number of different ways, depending on the operating system and the notification system. They
Our goal is to help you get the Recent Notification History for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
The developer of the Recent Notification History is Lufesu Inc. and they’ve done a great job at keeping Recent Notification History simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Recent Notification History under Productivity of Play Store. Recent Notification History’s latest version is 1.2.10.b with an impressive user base of over 72098. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.8 shows how people love Recent Notification History.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Recent Notification History is Aug 3, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Recent Notification History on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
|App Name:||Recent Notification History On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Lufesu Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Let’s download and install the “Recent Notification History” app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
Have you ever felt annoyed by getting so many notifications every day?
Have you ever received a notification and checked your smartphone, only to be disappointed to find it was just filled with junk?
Norg will solve those problems!
Let Norg control your notifications, and provide you with a more pleasant notification environment!
• You will be alerted to only important notifications through sounds and vibrations.
• All other notifications will be automatically organized, leaving your notification area clean and efficient.
• You can always check notifications that you’ve already read, anytime.
• Since you won’t have to check your notifications as often anymore, it will help improve your concentration, and also allow you to reduce smartphone addiction.
• Norg will manage your entire notification history (you can always go back and check them anytime).
• Unread notifications will be organized by app and displayed in compact notification form.
• You will be alerted to only important notifications through sounds and vibrations (will remain in your notification area).
• All other notifications will be silenced and logged by Norg (will not remain in your notification area).
• The notification icon will alert you to how many unread notifications you have.
• Only your important notifications will remain, so your notification area will be kept clean and efficient.
• Flexible filtering options, by individual app, notification group, and keyword.
• Although normally not possible, now you can hide Ongoing notification from being displayed.
• Search function for past notifications.
[How to use]
• After installing, allow notification access. (at a minimum, this is the only setting you need!)
• Check the notifications you receive with Norg. When you tap the notification, you can open up your app as you always do.
After installing and allowing access to notifications, the initial setup is complete.
You can tell if you are getting notifications by the icon in the status bar, so check the notification history log when you have time.
# Important Notification
Set only the notifications that you need to check immediately as important notifications. (Some apps are set to important notifications by default).
The more notifications you have set as important, the less effective it will be in clearing up the notification area.
# Music Apps
Music apps such as Youtube Music and Spotify may record a large number of notifications in Norg because they show the media player in the notification area.
You can still use the music apps by setting them as important notifications while setting them as notifications to block.
# Already read notifications
All the notifications you have checked can be viewed from the list of read notifications.
You can check them by date or by app, so you can easily look back and see your notifications later.
# Display settings for ongoing notifications
You can change the display settings of ongoing notifications, which normally cannot be removed from the notification field.
Use this option when you want to use a running service, but do not want to show the notification icon.
(Hiding the ongoing notifications may reduce the stability of that service.)
– Removal of ads
– Expanded functionality
– Read all button in notifications (you can read all notifications at once from notification box)
– Unlimited notification history log of read notifications (free version allows you to see 3 days of notifications)
– Dark theme
– Internet communications are used to display advertisements and to collect usage data such as crash information.
– The messages contained in the notifications are only recorded in your device and are not collected.
– This app can interfere with other notification management apps, so please try to avoid using it together.
– Some devices may not be able to cut the sound and vibration of notifications.
app runs in the background and manages all of your notifications. You can see how many unread notifications you have by looking at the app’s notification icon. When you tap the notification, you can open up your app as you always do.
# Notification history
If you ever want to check your notification history, you can do so by going to the app’s main page and tapping “Notification History.”
# Notification management
If you only want to see notifications from a certain app, you can go to the app’s main page and tap “Filter.” From there, you can select which app’s notifications you want to see, and Norg will show you only those notifications.
# Ongoing notification management
If you don’t want Ongoing notifications to be displayed, you can go to “Settings” and toggle “Hide Ongoing notifications.”
# Vibration and sound management
You can manage the sound and vibration settings for each individual notification by going to the notification’s page and tapping “Manage.”
# Filtering options
You can filter notifications by group, app, keyword, and even Ongoing notifications.
# Notification settings
You can manage all of Norg’s notification settings by going to “Settings.” From there, you can toggle various features on and off, and manage how Norg behaves.
Version 1.2.10.b (Aug. 3, 2022)
– Bug fix.
Version 1.2.10 (Jul. 29, 2022)
– Added exclude setting function to keyword filter.
– Changed important notification icon.
– Improved stability of notification monitoring service.
– Other minor bug fixes.
The Recent Notification History app is a great tool for keeping track of notifications from your favorite apps. It’s easy to use and can be customized to show the notifications you want to see. This app is a must-have for anyone who wants to keep track of their notifications.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Recent Notification History for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Recent Notification History, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Recent Notification History to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Recent Notification History and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at orionsoftlab, we also don’t use our own server to download the Recent Notification History. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Recent Notification History.
If you have any query about the app or about orionsoftlab, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.