304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
There are many reasons to plant trees and shrubs in your yard. Trees and shrubs can provide shade in the summer, which can lower your energy bill. They can also provide food and shelter for birds and other wildlife. Trees and shrubs can also improve the appearance of your yard and increase the value of your home.
The latest Trees and shrubs for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Antiopa has developed the Trees and shrubs for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, Trees and shrubs has got over 1078+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.8
The latest update of Trees and shrubs is Mar 9, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Trees and shrubs allows you to easily identify 304 trees and shrubs, either native from Europe or introduced.
These are generally wild trees and shrubs, but the cultivated species have been included for a large part of them.
For each species several photos are proposed, for example:
• The whole tree
• Fruits or seeds
• Trunk or bark
All photos are included in the software. You can therefore use Trees and shrubs during your walks in the countryside, without an internet connection.
– An assistant allows you to select criteria such as the shape or structure of the leaves, flowers, fruits. Thus, you can reduce the search to a limited number of species, and even directly identify a tree, in some cases.
– The assistant is divided into two pages: the first page shows the trees with leaves, the second shows the conifers.
– Distribution map in Europe for each species.
– List view by name, Latin name, or both family and name, and by groups.
– Search by word (English name or Latin name) directly from the home screen.
– For each species, you can write personal notes.
– Export, save or share notes by email.
– List of favorite species, which allows you to gather the trees or shrubs you want to examine or compare.
– Send the current species by email: a button is provided for this purpose at the end of the description of each species (internet connection required)
– For each species: Description, flowering period, size, size of the flowers, altitude range, lifespan.
At any time, you can display all members of the same genus or family than the displayed species using the buttons below the image.
Very soon :
– Ellenberg ecological indicators for each species.
– Other species will be added quickly.
Warning ! Despite all the precautions taken during the development of this software, errors could remain. If you notice an error, you can contact us using the contact address you will find on www.antiopa.info or in the software under the help / contact section.
– 304 trees and shrubs, including both native and introduced species
– Photos for each species
– Identification by leaves, flowers, fruits, or seeds
– Trunk or bark
– Notes for each species
– Export, save, or share notes
– Favorite species
– Display all members of the same genus or family
If you want to run the Trees and shrubs on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Trees and shrubs On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Mar 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Improved support for recent versions of Android.
Fixed a bug when launching the app for the first time on a phone set to German.
Fixed a bug preventing the import of a notebook from an attachment.
Various revisions and corrections.
The benefits of trees and shrubs are numerous. They provide shade, reduce energy costs, clean the air, and improve water quality. They also provide habitat for wildlife, improve property values, and enhance the overall aesthetics of an area.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Trees and shrubs for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Trees and shrubs to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Trees and shrubs and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at orionsoftlab, we also don’t use our own server to download the Trees and shrubs. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Trees and shrubs.
If you have any query about the app or about orionsoftlab, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.